Protect and support our state’s most important resource—the residents of Illinois—by creating a stronger and more stable human service sector.
Illinoisans have access to quality of life supported by a human services sector that is collaborative, efficient, effective and sustainable.
How do we achieve this?
- By leading statewide efforts to fully fund human services
- By increasing awareness of the value human service delivers to society: from early childhood/child care, after school programs and elder care to homeless and housing support, and job training and workforce development
- Through the guidance of a diverse and insightful Board of Directors
- With the expertise and dedication of our team, coalition partners, business/civic leaders and key stakeholders
- Through innovative research